Friday, November 4, 2011

In the holidays I wathched the world cup final betwen France & New Zealand.Tony Woodcock was the only All black to score a try in the whole game.The score was only eight to seven.

Aaron Cruden hurt his knee and needed crutches because it bent back.
Richie McCaw hurt the French captian in the head with his knee.

Piri Weepu missed all of his penalty kicks and Steven Donald got one penalty kick over.
When we won I started to jump up and down.
We only won by one point .

It was scaery when the Frenc could of got a drop goal.
It was phenomenal when the All blacks won the RWC.
It was funny when Piri Weepu looked funny when he ran out with his big jacket on .
When I was jumping up and down my mum kept telling me to stop jumping.
When I was jumping I thought every New Zealander will be jumping with me.
In the next holidays I want to go to Australia to see all my whanau.

No comments:

Post a Comment