Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My School Holiday by Lydia

In the holidays, I went to Downtown cinemas. I saw the Smurfs, I went with my Dad.

It was really funny because there's these three different parts in the movie and they're really sublime, interesting and again sublime. The evil wizzard on the Smurfs threw his cat through a port hole and he says, "are you dead?" Then at the end the evil wizzard gets hit by a bus and the cat says, "are you dead?" "Ha ha ha". I devote the movie. It was the best.

In Taupo I went to the lake and stayed there for a few hours. I went on my Uncle's boat, we went fishing, well my uncle did anyway.

In Feilding I stayed with my Dad. We went to Breadworks in the Square, I got a brownie, I love their brownies, they are so yummy.

In the next holidays I want to go to my Nana and Grandad's house and see the beach with oil if it hasn't been cleaned up. I felt very sublime about my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment