Monday, October 31, 2011

Holiday Story Plan

In the holidays on the 23/10/2011 I watched the RWC at my house because the All Blacks were playing. Some of mum and dad's friends came over to watch the game. ''Woohoo!'' Every time the All Blacks got a goal or a kick! I mean come on! Anyway the team we were facing France was catching up with the score. We were so scared. ''They're one behind us'' yelled my parents and their friends. ''Yay!'' We won the RWC 2011. So France didn't win after the RWC after all! I felt bored at the start of the game but then it was getting exciting so I felt phenomenal. The game was fabulous because the All Blacks won the RWC so that means they won the Webb Elllis Cup. I'm just excited it's over!!! In the next holidays I want to stay home and relax before school starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment