Monday, October 31, 2011

Ranaea

In the holidays I went to Downtown cinemas on the 18th of october 2011 and my sister Asheligh came down from Whakatane. The day I went to the movies my sister Ashleigh-Kate went back to Whakatane. I was crying before I went to the movies because she was leaving straight after the movies."I don't want to go home mum" said my sistet Ashleigh in a sad voice. She was crying for one hour. I love it when I get to see my sister and how I get to spend some time with her but it breaks my heart.

The Smurfs was the movie I went to see in the holidays. The movie was extraordinary and the way they presented it. My mum said " that was one of my favourite movie when I was a little girl like you." I would tell you some information about the movie but I don't want to spoil the movie for you and so you can watch it yourself.

The funny bit in the holidays was when I had a memory when Desire and I went to the movies and she spilt her popcorn on one side of the room so we moved down to the other end and guess what? She dropped her popcorn AGAIN! She scooped it back in the bucket that she had and carried on eating it. This day forward she still gets shy like a little mouse when I tell that story to other people. We couldn't stop laughing.

The next school holidays I would like to go to America with my cousins because we would like to see how many times I can force my dad to see if we can go to America to see the rest of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment