Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ariana- The Weet-bix Try-athlon 2012

On the 21.3.12 I traveled to the weet- bix try-athlon. I was in a team with Kiarn and Jared. I was swimming. I had to swim two lengths but I stopped halfway and got a flutter board because my legs started to hurt. There were life guards every where so they could help you. When I got to the end of the pool I had to turn around and go to the other end of the pool. Then I had to jump out of the pool and go tag Kiarn who was biking. I couldn't walk properly because my legs were sore but I still got to Kiarn. I was proud of myself for completing the race. My favourite part was when I did the race and finished it. The try-athlon was scintillating!!!

By Ariana

2 comments:

  1. The Weet-Bix Triathalon was so sublime it was a great experience.
    From Emily

    ReplyDelete