Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Emily's Weet-Bix Triathlon


On the 21/3/12 I raced in the Weet-Bix Try-athlon 2012. I did the individual race as a 9 year old. Four students did the individual race, it was a very sublime tryathlon for our school. For swimming the 9 year olds all had to swim 100 metres which is 2 lengths, luckily there were people with flutterboards to help people swim. Then it was the bike, you had to bike 4km if you were 7-10 years old. I managed to finish the bike confidently. The last event was the run, you had to run a long way 1.5km to finish the tryathlon. When you finished your race you get a medal and a card that told you when you finished the tryathlon. My time was 48 minutes. I really was delighted I took part in this triathlon.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Emily please tell Whaea Raina that I will be flying out to ozzi on the 28 th I wish you guys luck and please tell Mr.Fawcett that Kalvin and I said hi. Shaniqua Hemara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to all of your
    naku noa ekin te mataki waaka

    ReplyDelete